Equip graduates with competencies in the mechanical engineering, electronic, information technology and control system.
In the Mechatronic , students will study a combination of several applied science, and that is mechanical engineering, electronic, information technology and industrial control system.
Operate, install, design mechatronic products, repair and maintenance of CNC-based and Robotic machines in the industry. Integrate device in PLC-based automation system or other control system.
- Electrical Lab: Electrical circuit and installation, analog electronic, power electronic
- Microelectronics Lab: Communication interface, microcontroller, Embedded System
- AutomationLab: Electro-pneumatic, electro-Hydraulic, PLC, Industrial Mechatronics System
- CNCLab: CNC-based machine installation, maintenance and repair
- Robotics Lab: programming, manipulator installation, integration and communication of industrial robots
- Designing Lab: mechanical design usingCAD, CAM, CAE
- ComputerLab: computer programming, networks, data communication
Research in the Mechatronics Concentration is applied research in industry including the development of special machines and PLC-based devices, microcontrollers and robot development.